Research Positions for Engineering Graduates at Chonbuk National University, South KoreaSouth Korea Engineering Graduates Scholarship | Korea Research Positions - Chonbuk National University, South Korea looking for Prospective Graduate Students.
Study Subject : Electrical & electronics, Mechatronics, Aerospace, or Aeronautics engineering
Course Level : Research
Scholarship Provider : LANL-CBNU Engineering Institute Korea,
Scholarship can be taken at : South Korea
- Graduate Student -Electrical & electronics, Mechatronics, Aerospace, or Aeronautics engineering background.
- Prefer candidates with signal processing, embedded system (FPGA), RFID, wireless sensors network, or LabVIEW skills.
- Good TOEFL score.
We proudly announce the launch of LANL-CBNU Engineering Institute Korea, a joint venture program of our lab with the Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA. Therefore, we need some dedicated graduate students as the backbone of the program. Our projects are related, but not limited, to the application of laser ultrasound technologies and optical fiber sensors technologies to the non-destructive test and evaluation (NDT&E), and Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) of important engineering structures, such as wind turbine, space launch vehicle, nuclear power plant, and aircraft. All the projects are application based with supports from the industries or government, and have great potential to be commercialized. If you are highly motivated, we want to invite you to join our research team.
- Starting pay -KRW 950,000 for master; KRW 1,150,000 for PhD (after tax deduction).
- Increment depending on research achievement, e.g. KRW 1,650,000 for a present PhD student in the 4th year.
- Office utensils supported, including PC, furniture, stationary, etc.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Spring semester: 20th Oct. 2011; Fall semester: 20th Apr. 2012.
Further Scholarship Information and Application